Saturday, September 4, 2010

Historian


It's just like a historical day, familiar and 'knowing' was creeping my neurons inside my skull. I tried to elicit every single storage in my brain and compare with the day. Slowly it recalled and reminding, it was shooting the day she left. My heart was freezing, cold and senseless that day. I was stunted in the middle of noway without a goodbye message from her. what i can recalled is, i was roaming and biting the lamp pole with some uncertain rhythm. i have forgotten, the color of her iris, the shirt she wore, the high heels she likes the most and the smell of her perfume. not a single thing of her i can remember. i let her go...disappears~

History repeats itself. No, it's not, it is the mistake that keep repeating. it was the exact setting, but played by a different being. Here she goes, leaving this place for a brief vacation. She left without a word of adieu. Was she wearing her darling bracelet, or bringing her travel dairy along? No one knows..mysterious ..It supposed to be a saddening scenario, but no one was reacting as it supposed to be. it's against the script-play. the summer wind blew away the dust of poignant, blended and mixed with the air and up-high. i exhaled.. disappeared~~

my mind is loaded with all these history books..its time to place them on the shelf, let go is the hardest things to do. Im signing off..gone!